Camfil Canada Inc.
The Camfil Group is a world leader in the development and production of air filters and clean air solutions.
Camfil is also one of the most global air filtration specialists in the world with 26 production units and R&D centres in four countries in the Americas, Europe, South East Asia and the Asia-Pacific region.
The company's business is to provide customers with sustainable best-in-class air filtration products and services within four main segments: Comfort Air, Clean Processes, Power Systems and Safety & Protection.
With over 50 years of experience in air filtration products and solutions, Camfil delivers value to customers all over the world while contributing to something essential to everyone - clean air for health, well-being and performance.
ENERGY RECOVERY FOR HVAC SYSTEMS
High-Efficiency Run Around Energy Recovery Systems Reducing Energy Consumption up to 80%!
High efficiency energy recovery substantially reduces heating and cooling requirements associated with HVAC systems and allows downsizing of heaters and chillers because energy recovery systems reduce peak heating and cooling requirements.
Konvvekta guarantees the amount of energy recovered and will work with each individual customer to find the optimal solution, balancing energy cost savings and return on invested capital.
AQUA AIR SYSTEMS LTD.
Efficient, Innovative, Engineered Solutions
Aqua Air Systems Ltd. specializes in critical & high performance environment products for laboratories, hospitals, pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Anywhere that quality air delivery systems are essential.
- digital critical airflow control systems
- recovery systems
- demand control ventilation
Phoenix Controls provides critical space, precision airflow controls that optimize energy conservation while maintaining personnel safety - giving you the tools you need to manage your facility responsibly for the future.
With the rising cost of energy and increased airflow demands of today's research or healthcare facility, choosing the correct controls systems is more important than ever. Saving energy is not a new concept at Phoenix Controls. In fact, we have been doing it for more than 30 years.
Phoenix Controls offers a wide range of energy-saving products to address your present and future conservation needs in any critical environment including, Healthcare Spaces, and Life Science Facilities. Combine these products and applications to create the most efficient airflow control system for your facility by:
- Lowering air change rates based on air quality
- Eliminating wasted energy from unoccupied fume hoods
- Recalculating exhaust air safely
- Implementing efficient unoccupied building settings
- Shutting off exhaust from unused devices
As building airflow control systems become more complex, cost for their maintenance rise. Phoenix Controls delivers the value of an energy efficient environmental control system that requires virtually no maintenance for the entire life of the building.
Thousands of critical space facilities around the globe rely on our control systems to meet their energy use and safety goals.
For additional information and a listing of our global offices, please visit us at www.phoenixcontrols.com or call (800) 340-0007. The company is a business of Honeywell International, Inc. and is registered to ISO 9001:2008. Celeris, Traccel and Theris are trademarks of Phoenix Controls.
The Corporate Sponsorship includes the following:
- Corporate profile on the SLCan website with links and logo for 12 months
- Corporate membership which includes five individual memberships (One-time special offer – memberships valid until December 31, 2016)
- Corporate webinar access
- Opportunity to submit abstracts for webinar and/or conference presentation consideration
- Advanced notice of 2015/16 exhibit and sponsorship opportunities
Like Us On Facebook
- (no title)
- SLCan Conference 2018 – Agenda Now Available!
- Poster Design Competition for this year’s SLCan Sustainable Laboratory Conference
- One Day Left To Submit SLCan 2018 Conference Abstracts
- Open Lab: Meet Environment and Climate Change Canada’s scientists and get a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse into the National Wildlife Research Centre