Become an Exhibitor
The 2016 tradeshow sold out! The 2017 tradeshow was expanded and is sold out! Book early and make sure you don't miss out in 2018!
Sponsorship opportunities are still available. Click here to find out more!
<< - - - - - - - - - - >>
Each 10' x 10' exhibit space is $1,500 + tax and includes:
- Opportunity to position yourself as industry leader to both public and private sector decision makers
- Build relationships within the sustainable laboratory community
- Educate professionals on current products and trends
- Introduce your product or service to the decision makers of tomorrow
- Opportunity to submit material for inclusion in the delegate kits
- Profile on the SLCan website with links
- Recognition on-site through verbal announcements, signage placed throughout the Conference venue and inclusion in e-presentations shown throughout the venue
- Recognition in the Conference program
- One discounted Conference registration ($675 + HST)
- Two breakfast tickets provided per booth
- Two luncheon tickets provided per booth
- **New for 2018** Exhibit staff offered access to plenary keynote presentations
2017 exhibitors included:
- Alliance Scientific
- Aqua Air Systems Ltd.
- Black & McDonald Limited
- Busch Vacuum Technics Inc.
- Camfil Canada
- EH Price
- Evap-Tech MTC inc.
- mottLAB Inc.
- Phoenix Controls
- Preston Phipps Inc.
- Regulvar Canada Inc.
- Siemens Canada Limited
- Twin City Fan & Blower
Like Us On Facebook
- (no title)
- SLCan Conference 2018 – Agenda Now Available!
- Poster Design Competition for this year’s SLCan Sustainable Laboratory Conference
- One Day Left To Submit SLCan 2018 Conference Abstracts
- Open Lab: Meet Environment and Climate Change Canada’s scientists and get a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse into the National Wildlife Research Centre