A block of rooms has been reserved at a special rate of $179 (queen, king & double) at The Fort Garry Hotel (222 Broadway, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 0R3).
In the heart of downtown Winnipeg, the Fort Garry Hotel is a modern mix of contemporary style and Old World elegance. It is also national historic site and a former Grand Trunk Railway hotel. Located just a few blocks away from many local favourite attractions such as the Centennial Concert Hall, the Manitoba Museum & Planetarium, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights and the Forks National Historic Site.
- High speed internet in guest rooms and common areas
Reservations must be made directly with the hotel in one of the ways noted below:
WestJet will offer Conference attendees 10% off Econo and 15% off Plus base fares* for travel between Winnipeg, MB and anywhere WestJet flies in North America. To take advantage of this offer, reference the coupon code FFJSCGA (online booking) or YWG02 (call-in booking). If you have questions about how to complete a booking with your discount codes, please check out their frequently asked questions.
For flight schedule information, please visit www.westjet.com.
You can change or cancel reservations within 24 hours of booking at no charge. Further changes or cancellations can be made up to 2 hours prior to the flight; please note additional fees or charges may apply for each guest depending on fare class booked and differences in fare. Check out their service fees page for more information.
Like Us On Facebook
- (no title)
- SLCan Conference 2018 – Agenda Now Available!
- Poster Design Competition for this year’s SLCan Sustainable Laboratory Conference
- One Day Left To Submit SLCan 2018 Conference Abstracts
- Open Lab: Meet Environment and Climate Change Canada’s scientists and get a unique behind-the-scenes glimpse into the National Wildlife Research Centre